[AccessD] Hack Requested - Increase Combo Box Button Size?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Mon Sep 13 17:20:32 CDT 2004

I suppose the title says it all.  I know there are various hacks for
playing with the window sizes of everything, but I need to be
surgical - I am creating an interface for a touch-screen computer,
and it requires the use of a combo box.

I need a way to fatten the combo box button and the scroll bar
buttons.  Has anyone done this before?  Either prewritten code or a
link in the right direction would be appreciated.

-Christopher-
Respectfully,

Christopher Hawkins
Software Developer