[AccessD] Table TempMSYSAccessObjects Already Exists

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Tue Sep 14 09:20:13 CDT 2004

I was compacting my database when I ran out of room on my L drive.
Apparently, I see that I have lots of space, by IT has the drive
configured to maintain a mirror backup which is only cleared out every
five days.  So, the compact fails.  I moved the database to my L drive,
but now when I try to compact, I get the error message saying Table
TempMYSYSAccessObjects already exists.  I turned on the feature to view
the system tables.  Can I delete this table to try to compact that
database?  Has anyone else run into this?  Thanks.  Grumble grumble...

Karen Nicholson
National Laboratory
Xerox Global Services