[AccessD] Limiting User Navigation to Forms

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Fri Sep 24 12:07:54 CDT 2004

I have about 50 users in 10 different departments.  Based on the user
network login id, I want to limit the users ability to open up various
forms - for instance, someone in the QA department would receive a "you
are not authorized to open this form" message box  when they try to open
up the AS departments data entry forms.  I don't want to have to code in
each form that needs limitations an on open event to evaluate the id's
and let those authorized through.  Has anyone built a table to hold
network logins with passwords that are evaluated on form openings?

Karen Nicholson
National Laboratory
Xerox Global Services