[AccessD] Time zones (was: internationalization)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 1 11:11:44 CDT 2004

World wide corporations exist too.  We generally look at the clock to
see whether we can reach one of our clients in the North Sea or Yemen or
Canada or South America.  What are you envisioning?  In our business,
the relative times aren't relevant, only the local time is important, so
we don't have to worry about it.

Charlotte Foust