[AccessD] Subform problem with detail section

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Wed Sep 1 12:33:30 CDT 2004

Guess I did not make it clear. I only want to be able to add new records
not see the existing records. The problem is that none of the list boxes
or text boxes in the detail section show up to enter data into.

Chester Kaup
Information Management Technician
IT-MidContinent/MidContinent Business Unit
CTN 8-687-7415
Outside 432-687-7414

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large