[AccessD] Prompt after Form loads

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Wed Sep 1 12:57:30 CDT 2004

Francisco,

    As far as practicable, it is considered desirable to avoid activation of form's timer. Following course of action is suggested.

    Use a plain temporary form (it need not have any controls at all) to open the main form (named F_Main). Put the code given below in Open event of this form.

    Now, whenever you open the the temporary form, the main form will be displayed normally along with the prompt - as desired. (In the meanwhile the temporary form will close by itself - the user will not become aware of it).

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal
    DoCmd.OpenForm "F_Main"
    MsgBox "Pl Check The Values"