[AccessD] Prompt after Form loads

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:17:08 CDT 2004

I have tried this as well, and I do get the "Hello" Message box,
however the user would have to click off the form and then back on
before they saw this message.... :|.

remember my production form does this:

Form Open -> set some object classes,
Form Load -> open recordsets load fields
Form Timer -> after 1ms, check if key data fields match defaults.

Access 2000 (ADP)

--
-Francisco