[AccessD] Firefox opens two windows

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Sep 1 20:29:53 CDT 2004

John,

I had this same problem a while back.  I went to the FireFox site and found
a link to their user group.  I did a search using some appropriate phrase,
and did find a reference to the problem.  Someone had found the specific
problem and posted a patch.  I installed it and firefox has worked well
since.

This was the name of the patch:

firefox_bug_246078_rev3.reg

Best of luck!