[AccessD] Columns with composite data

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Sep 3 08:09:53 CDT 2004

Bert-Jan,
I tried both.  The page footer gave me "#error" on each page.
The group footer gave me a total for each record.
But... that got me to thinking -- after your email, I might add.
In the query, I created a field ( CNT: IIf(IsNull(LastName),1,0) ) so all the results would be the same.  I then created the group footer using the name of the new field.  It worked!  I now have the Total at the bottom of the last column.
Thanks.
Jim