[AccessD] JIT Forms?

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 3 14:31:58 CDT 2004

Well... The thing to understand is that a control is nothing more than VB
code.  You can export a form to text and see the vb code used to create it.
Thus when you add a control to a form you are literally adding code to the
form's module except that you are doing so via the design wizard.  You can
add code to the module directly, but it has to be in design view.

I have never done this, but I know the concept.  I have done manipulation of
code in the modules before.  I would advise looking at the form's vba to see
what you need to do.