[AccessD] XP SP2 Applied

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:50:44 CDT 2004

it's a .CMD aka bat file, it cycles through your pc's services turning
off everything TCP/IP, A/V, FireWall, and anything else that may be
running in the background.  After you run it your pc would be
disconnected from the network, so you should have a copy of the SP
update either on the local disk or on CD.  Then you can run the SP
update, what I've found is that SP installs have never worked so
smooth.

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:38:35 -0700, Jim Lawrence (AccessD)
<accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi Francisco:
>
> I am not sure what your utility does but if any thing can aid my pending
> upgrades for XP, it will be very welcomed.
>
> Please send a copy off-line at your nearest convenience.
>
> TIA
> Jim

-Francisco