[AccessD] Parts and assemblies design

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 5 17:45:45 CDT 2004

This may give you an idea what is involved, It is essentially an
envelope around the document
with a seal that says it hasn't been modified after signing.

If you are looking for signatures either digital or digitized (mouse or
stylus) that are FDA approved
try things like Pronto from Alphatrust
http://www.alphatrust.com/products/pronto/desktop.asp
Their other products require IE access to a certificate server at around
$250 a month.
Getting your own hardware certificate server certified by FDA may start
to cost you in $10,000 range.