[AccessD] (no subject)

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Sun Sep 5 23:05:52 CDT 2004

HI, Darren.

You have a few options.  YOu can try this:
appSQL = "INSERT INTO tblMyBookings ( BookingIDFromBookingsTable
) " _
& "SELECT '" & strMyValueAsAString & "' FROM tblMyBookings ;"

Or this:
appSQL = "INSERT INTO tblMyBookings ( BookingIDFromBookingsTable
) " _
& "SELECT " & Chr(34) & strMyValueAsAString & Chr(34) & " FROM
tblMyBookings ;"

Or, if you feel like writing a variable-wrapping function, even this:

appSQL = "INSERT INTO tblMyBookings ( BookingIDFromBookingsTable
) " _
& "SELECT " & WrapVar(strMyValueAsAString,"text") & " FROM
tblMyBookings ;"