[AccessD] Logon/Password Same as Network

Tue Sep 7 11:02:54 CDT 2004

What's "the password"? Do you mean the logging password used for Access
Security? Why would you want to make this the same as the users LAN login
password? To do so would require your to keep the two synchronized and that
would be a pain. Or do you in fact want to use the "Windows NT Challenge"
process to validate an already logged in user?

All I can say is that Authentication is kinda complex, but take a look here
for an example....

http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/network/acceptsecuritycontext.htm

Just be sure not to store those passwords anywhere or you will open up a
security hole big enough to drive an 18-wheeler through.

Lambert