[AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Wed Sep 8 08:21:00 CDT 2004

What it probably means it that you're going to stop getting update CDs from M$ for any of the products you have licenses for so if they come out with Office 2004 or SQL server 2005 you will have to purchase a separate license if you wanted to use it.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services