[AccessD] Syntax question about control references

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 11:31:55 CDT 2004

Hi. No it is not set to continuous forms. (Frankly, except for very
limited situations, I HATE continuous forms, but that's another story.)
It's set for datasheet view. It's easy enough to set the focus to the
desired control, but that's only half what I need. I need to scroll the
form such that the control with focus is in the first unfrozen position.