[AccessD] Shrinking fields in a report

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Thu Sep 9 13:39:30 CDT 2004

Augusta,

    If your problem persists despite trying out afresh on a brand new report, you can send a zipped extract of your db containing the said report as well as the source tables & queries.

    The number of records may please be pruned down so as to demonstrate the problem while keeping down the size.

A.D.Tejpal
( adtp at touchtelindia.net )