[AccessD] Mail not delivered...???

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Wed Sep 8 15:14:35 CDT 2004

Hi everyone.

Apparently others are NOT having the same problem as I am with the email
to databaseadvisors.  I sent a reply this morning (about 0800 CDT)and now
received the following message (between the dash lines):

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:42:22 -0400
from cetus.email.starband.net [148.78.247.27] (may be forged)

221 2.0.0 databaseadvisors.com closing connection
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>... Deferred
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 2 days old

Anyone else having this 'issue'?

Of course, I'm sending this to the same address where the 'issue' arises
so this may NEVER go through...but what the heck...only inconveniencing a
few lowly electrons.

Greg Smith