[AccessD] Mail not delivered...???

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Fri Sep 10 01:25:03 CDT 2004

Yup!

Several posts of mine have failed to make it and couple have been delayed
by up to 18-hours.

Have got similar warning messages as below
Your message has been delayed and is still awaiting delivery
to the following recipient(s):

accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Message delayed

Your message is delayed
Message for domain databaseadvisors.com delayed at mail.uk.thalesgroup.com.
Unable to deliver to domain for 20 hours.
Will continue trying for 76 hours.
No action is required on your part.
Last attempt failed because:
Did not receive SMTP greeting from host