[AccessD] DLL question (was Broadcast a message)

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 05:17:51 CDT 2004

To be honest Gustav I don't know if it's what I want or not. I just want to
send a message across the network, which I thought would be trivial but is
proving otherwise. I found the DLL on the network and copied it to the
workstation, but it's not working, and attempts to register it fail too. I'm
stumped by how difficult this is proving.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk