[AccessD] Fw: Tab limits for tab controls

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 08:43:51 CDT 2004

I just thought 877 an odd place to stop. :) But I don't know if that's
really the limit or if there's some other problem. I've got a simple
procedure that's adding pages for me -- it stops at 877.

Susan H.

> Hi Susan
>
> What is wrong with 877? In octal it is 1555 - also a neat number.
>
> But sure it's a problem. Phone is keeping ringing here with requests
> for 1000+ tabs controls! Should I move business to selling beer?
>
> /gustav
>

> > Does anyone know the official limit for the number of tabs on a tab
control? I can't get passed 877, which seems a strange number for that
limit. I'm using 2003 -- what about earlier versions? I've