[AccessD] emailing a newsletter

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 10:52:21 CDT 2004

Another option is to send from VBA using the Outlook object model.
Depending on the version and how you approach it, you may run across a
Microsoft security "feature" that prevents code from accessing the address
book.  The cure is Outlook Redemption (http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/).

I might have some code lying around.  If I find it, I will put it up on my
website and send another message.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall
www.goodhall.info/steve