[AccessD] MS Access to VB6 or VB.net

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 13 11:05:37 CDT 2004

<snip>

>>  How about a quick un-scientific poll?

I'm somewhere between #1 and #2.  I'm modifying a web-based app another
developer started in order to get my feet wet and get my brain more
firmly wrapped around VB.Net.  I won't say I know it, but I'm learning
as I go.  Our company has made the decision to move to .Net as Access
becomes more firmly positioned as an end-user tool rather than a
development platform.  I disagree with Microsoft in that respect, and
I'll keep working with Access as well, but I also see the handwriting on
the wall.

Charlotte Foust