[AccessD] Urgent help please - Can't open html page in Frontpagefrom Access form

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Mon Sep 13 20:31:46 CDT 2004

Kath,

FP webs expect to open these web folders in reference to the web root folder in IIS.

For example:

You have IIS (web server) running on the machine and you have a web called MYWEB. IIS sees this as http://localhost/MYWEB. The physical location (assuming the web root is C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT) is C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\MYWEB\. So...if MYWEB is in a different folder...say C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\ANOTHERFOLDER\MYWEB\  FP won't be able to recognize that as a web location.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services