[AccessD] Connecting to SQL from Access w/a single login?

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Fri Sep 17 13:40:08 CDT 2004

Check SQL server authentication if it is Windows based or SQL based.

User management in SQL server goes like this...

1. Create the login first under the Security section
2. Create privileges for the login
3. Create the user and associate it with a login

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services