[AccessD] .TIFF Image of Report Pages

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Sep 20 09:35:31 CDT 2004

Mark,
I've seen situations where things were being done in a rather labor
intensive, inefficient manner just as you describe. I've proposed better
solutions and people have initially gotten a bit excited about the idea but
in the end they kept doing it the same way. Sooo. I'd say you're going to
get to labeled as:

1. a genius :-)
2. a lazy tehcno-geek who thinks the computers can do everything but doesn't
realize that not everybody can run the computers as well as you (i.e. the
scanner staff would have to be trained to run the software to do this-it
would be too efficient to just have the engineers do it.) ;-)
3. a trouble maker who is trying to put all those people with jobs in the
scanning section out of work! :-(

John