[AccessD] OT: send email receive fax

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 11:04:15 CDT 2004

Or Zetafax, see http://www.equisys.com , which integrates with Outlook and
Exchange Server. You pick an address from your Outlook address book and if
it is a fax number rather than an email address it gets faxed. Alternatively
you can just type in a fax number inoto Zetafax's own client. And like
Erwin's suggestion it takes PDF attachments and a few other sorts.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk