[AccessD] Very Strange Problem with Access

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 12:21:03 CDT 2004

You know Gustav, that might be the problem.  The user was talking about MDAC
versions but I don't think that they can modify the user's machine in any
event.  It's a military installation.

But I disabled the problem.  I tracked it down to any use of that combo box.
If the combo box wasn't accessed while the form was open, the form closed
correctly.  So right before the DoCmd.Close I had the user insert
cboBuilding.RowSource = "" and the problem went away.

I'll forward your idea to the user, though.

Thanks again.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com