[AccessD] Err

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Sep 27 14:43:43 CDT 2004

John,

Immediately after you use an error value the first time, its value is then
'erased' by Access.  So to pass an error value or use it more than once, you
need to create a variable like:

	GlngErrorNumber = Err.Number
	GstgErrorDescription = Err.Description

Now you can use your variable as many times as you like.  I don't remember
where I first read this, but I was stumped for a while too.  There was a
description of why this happens, but that's lost to old memoryland too.

HTH,
Dan Waters