[AccessD] Exporting Memo Fields

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Sep 29 15:07:19 CDT 2004

I think the fastest way to fix this is to just build a report for that
query, set the memo field's CanGrow property to True, and change your code
to send the report, instead of sending a query.  When you send the query, it
is going to send it like a row in a query, which is going to limit the
number of viewable characters to 255.

Drew