[AccessD] Test - Posts not delivered.

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Thu Sep 30 09:19:52 CDT 2004

Bryan:

Most of my posts are still being 'undelivered'.  They bounce back, as this
one will from databaseadvisors.com (makes no difference whether it's to
listmaster or accessD), and are at first marked 'warning...could
not...deliver...just a warning', then about a day later I'll get the
message that it couldn't deliver it and it was trashed.

I even signed up a second account to accessD from starband (temporary
email address ... maybe...), but it's getting the same thing.  I have NO
server-side filtering on either account, so it's not being blocked by
anything I have here.

Is there something in the header of my emails that is being captured or
blocked by databaseadvisors.com?

I feel a lot like the tail trying to wag the dog...as I have no control
over how Starband sends emails, but if you could find out what's causing
the issue, and it's a Starband issue, I sure would let them know!

Thanks.

Greg Smith