[AccessD] date query

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Thu Sep 30 15:01:39 CDT 2004

Hello Mike, Doris and Gustav,

Mike and Doris you were right.
The fieldname Date gave me the trouble.

Gustav, sometimes i don't trust myself
to show a query that isn't working.
Because i expect that the solution is simple,
i sometimes think "what do the other members
of the group will think of such an easy question".

I am not a developer and use access for easy
working with patient data. I often don't have the time
to concentrate total on a query or code. I know this
is a bad excuse and that the best way to learn is taking
time and confront myself with my mistakes.
But time time time.

I am glad that you folks exist and help with all the access problems.

Thanks i will try to make more time.

Greetings

Pedro Janssen