[AccessD] AXP fails to install ..continued

JOHNWARDBELL at aol.com JOHNWARDBELL at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 06:14:31 CDT 2005

Hi  Marty,
You were right about  setup.lst having the language set to 1033 also in the
same file under [runtime]  the OSPLCID (what ever that is) was set to 1033.  I
changed the language setting to 2057  without success then the OSPLCID=2057
again without success. I then ran the  Runtime SP3 again. No joy. This was now
getting tedious. As desperate attempt to  get the thing working I manually
installed Access XP runtime on the user’s PC  and copied the db front end as well
and it works as it should.
Thank you once more  for your input.
john  bell