[AccessD] Built in Unzip program

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sun Apr 10 18:43:44 CDT 2005

John (and others),

I have looked at this site and notice the code is in VB (Not VBA).  Can it
be converted to VBA?  What is involved?

What I am after is the ability to unzip a winzip file from within my
distributed runtime program.  In the past I have used pkunzip but users of
Windows XP Home edition are having problems with DOS programs not working
unless some files are restored and most of them are having problems finding
the on switch let alone finding and moving files (which may or may not be
in certain locations).

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd