[AccessD] Help...almost there WAS: One report using alternate sources

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Apr 12 10:15:37 CDT 2005

I am so close!

Here is a snippet from my code...there are six more cases:

Select Case [Forms]![frmrpt_quarterly]![FrameChoices]
    Case 1
        strChoice = "qryApril05-SenComp"
        lblGeneric.Caption = "Senior Companion"
        logGeneric_Label.Caption = "Sen Comp"
    Case 2
        strChoice = "qryGeneric"
        lblGeneric.Caption = "EISEP"
        logGeneric_Label.Caption = "NFSC"

If on the calling form has the first option chosen, I get an error that
there is a "syntax error in the FROM clause", yet it runs fine with case
2. Are you not allowed to have the "-" character?