[AccessD] A2003: Linking to a Microsoft Access Table to create a Dist. List in Outlook - Bit OT

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 01:44:30 CDT 2005

Cross Posted to Sue and Dmitry's list

Hello all
I have a temp table in Microsoft Access that gets cleared and
re-populated with email addresses based on my End-Users selections.

What I want to know is - Is it possible for me to create a Distribution
list, call it...MSAccessEmailAddresses, that is linked to this
particular temp table in a particular MS AccessdB?

If it is possible can you please point me to whare I have to go or what
I have to do?

Many thanks in advance

Darren