[AccessD] Double Data Entry Requirement

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Wed Apr 20 12:51:48 CDT 2005

Has anyone done this before?

I am working on a proposal and one criteria is to "provide for the entry of... data twice to ensure accuracy."
I thought of three methods of doing this.
1. Create a table for the second data entry and then compare the record with the first table.  Delete the record(s) of the second table when they match.
2.  Use an unbound form for the second data entry and compare the results with the table to ensure they match then delete the data.
3.  Recommend the second person print the record and compare the documents without doing a double data entry.  Suggesting it would take less time and therefore save money.  There is the issue of paper, printing, etc.....

Thoughts!

Thanks,

Jim