[AccessD] Conditional compile based on Office version

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 29 14:29:47 CDT 2005

Does anyone know if it is possible to do a conditional compile based on the
version number.  IOW, I have a line of code valid in OfficeXP (it references
a control property valid in XP but not previously) so the code compiles
correctly in XP but not in 2K.  I would like to use a #if #endif bracket
around the code to just not compile that line of code if the version is 2K.

http://folding.stanford.edu/