[AccessD] Re: microsoft access questions

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Apr 1 07:36:23 CST 2005

Marvin,

1.  If it is a primary key, then it will not allow a 1 multiple
times.  Just add a column and make it an autonumber data type, remove the
current column, then rename the new column to be the same as the column you
removed.

2.  Why are you trying to "trick" referential integrity?  Your
relationships a not correct according to data type, or you would not get
the error you are getting.  My guess is that you also do not really have
primary keys establishes, reference number 1 above.  And you cannot cascade
or update with out a true primary key.

3.  Shift and the arrow keys.

Robert