[AccessD] Access95, Windows XP, out of memory

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:56:12 CST 2005

Hi Gustav,

Not exactly the same error message, but it may be the same problem -
something related to HIMEM expanded memory that we used to have to
suffer with back in the olden days.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

also see

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301911