[AccessD] Taking the value

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 1 12:40:07 CST 2005

.Text

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of MastercafeCTV
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 9:51 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Taking the value

We are trying to take the value from a field in a form during the writting
from the user.
If we take me.StrField we obtain the last value until go to the next field.

It's possible take the value?

Thanks

Juan

MASTERCAFE S.L.  NIF - B 82.617.614
Juan Menéndez Crespo
Plaza Puerta de Europa 2, 1-D (33011 Oviedo)
www.mastercafe.com
info at mastercafe.com