[AccessD] Home inventory problem

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 4 03:29:07 CDT 2005

Hi Steve

Has he considered the time needed to "record" these things??

I once listed all my vinyl records in a nice database as I planned to
sell them as a collection. Quickly I realized the amount of typing work
and persuaded (bought) my daughter to do this for sweet daddy. She did
but I wasn't proud.

So your friend should consider if it wasn't a better idea to
listen/watch/read items from his collection rather than spending a vast
amount of time recording it. Unless, of course, he has 50 items of each
in which case - as suggested - write a list in Word.

Oh, I didn't sell the records ...

/gustav

>>> erbachs at gmail.com 04/04 2:26 am >>>

He has LPs, Books, video cassettes, etc., half a dozen
different categories in all of things he wants to record in tables.