[AccessD] Re: Microsoft access questions

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:38:24 CDT 2005

Joe,

Below is a description from http://www.freedomscientific.com
that describes JAWS, which assists vision-impaired computer users.

"The most popular screen reader worldwide, JAWS® for Windows works with your
PC to provide access to today’s software applications and the Internet. With
its internal software speech synthesizer and the computer’s sound card,
information from the screen is read aloud, providing technology to access a
wide variety of information, education and job related applications. JAWS
also outputs to refreshable Braille displays, providing unmatched Braille
support of any screen reader on the market. A training tutorial is
included."

If your end user will be utilizing JAWS, write the app so the mouse will
never be touched.

Thanks,

Mark