[AccessD] Home inventory problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 14:58:20 CDT 2005

Steve:

Then it seem like Excel would be the ideal tool.  No programming.  No
design.  No debugging.  Capture the data in it's simplest form - item,
location cost - sum of cost at the end.

Then down the road, he could always make an Access db - the spreadsheets
would be easy to convert.  My guess is that the would never fool with it
because the spreadsheets would give him all the information he needed.

Effective, but, of course, no fun.

Rocky