[AccessD] Home inventory problem

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 4 18:37:40 CDT 2005

I did this for insurance purposes but I just divided everything up into
rooms, furniture, appliances, paintings but everything had a picture
associated with it, then added a written description. Of course if you
are insuring your wine collections and you have a couple of cases of
 Chateau Yquem
Sauternes from 1921 , you want to take pictures of the labels.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.