[AccessD] Going live in the game of life

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 5 00:57:36 CDT 2005

Hi John:

I have a good friend and second cousin who had two more children at 60+ and
he has never been happier saying it is the one thing that keeps him so
young. This is all great news. Our kids are starting to tell me what to do
and how to do it... and they are no longer teenagers.

Good luck and prayers
Jim