[AccessD] Visual Basic Express

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 5 07:19:52 CDT 2005

Yes, I'm working on a book. I haven't looked at VB Express yet.

As to release date -- who knows? :(

Unfortunately, in some areas it's not as powerful as MSDE was, but it is
still an excellent, and free, solution for the small guys.

Susan H.

Is anyone working with SQL Server 2005 Express (beta) and VB Express (2005?)
(beta)?

I am interested in SQL Server 2005 express specifically because it appears
to be a good match for smaller databases (all of my clients), and in
particular my really small clients with just a handful of users up to
perhaps 20 users.  I downloaded SQL and VB express tonight and am starting
to eval it just to see where it is.   No idea the projected release dates.

http://folding.stanford.edu/