[AccessD] Disabling Ctrl-A

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Apr 5 13:23:22 CDT 2005

Thanks Jim,

Another good thought - I could just have the search boxes and show records
as they match the criteria.  However the way we have solved it this time is
to remove the record selectors.  Now with no record selectors, Ctrl-A being
cancelled by Autokeys, and Select all records not appearing in the menu I
think we have covered all bases.

David