[AccessD] Slightly OT: Know of a good Open Source DBMS?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 5 17:08:02 CDT 2005

The EM Tools came out a little later. Works with December release of
Beta SQL Express 2005.

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Manager - Community Technology Preview
December 2004
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8f92556a-6c3b-47d2-9929-ecdc5a4d25ae&DisplayLang=en

The SAP DB or MaxDB is being supported by SAP Labs Berlin either
purchased or newsgroup 24 hour turnaround.
It is really an old ADABAS database code fork upgraded.. A .Net oledb
provider is supposed to be in the works.
I guess who ever writes it wants paid for the effort.
Otherwise ODBC.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.