[AccessD] Disabling Ctrl-A

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 6 03:42:27 CDT 2005

Hi Ken

And with Me.SelTop you can even move the record selector (current
record) up and down ...

/gustav

>>> KIsmert at TexasSystems.com 04/06 2:24 am >>>

David,

>Is there a way to check if records are selected
>(any number of records - not just all of them)?

You can always use the Form's SelHeight property:

    If Me.SelHeight = 1 Then
        ' User has selected a single row

That way, when you trap Ctrl-C, you could allow it for one row, but
not
many. You can then allow record selectors, if your users find them
useful.

-Ken

PS: Be sure to disable any shortcut (right-click) menus by setting the
Shortcut Menu property to No, or providing your own shortcut menu that
either excludes Cut & Copy, or replaces them with a calls to your
custom
functions.